Study in Australia
It’s no wonder that Australia is ranked as one of the world’s top study destinations. It is a dynamic and vibrant country, with friendly, confident people. Living in a multicultural nation with over 20 million people, you’ll be able to travel and learn safely in an English speaking country.
Your Australian study experience can take you to vibrant and cosmopolitan cities, tropical rainforests, barren deserts, and some of the most beautiful beaches on earth.
Navitas English and Navitas University programs are offered in each of Australia’s main cities. Navitas also provides a range of work- and career-related programs to help you get ready for an international work environment.
Quality education, modern study facilities and a truly international environment make Navitas colleges and programs in Australia a wonderful study option for Pakistani students.
Australia Fact File
- Population: 21,000,000
- Currency: Australian Dollar
- Official Language: English
- Universities: 41
- Global University rankings
- Shanghai Jiao Tong 2009 ‘Top 100’: 3 Australian universities
- THES-QS 2008 ‘Top 100’: 7 Australian universities
- # International students in 2009: 280,000
- Distance from Pakistan: 10-14 hours